Well,my wonderful readers today is all about Insecurity
I know we have all been there as WoW players. When we feel as if nothing we are doing is right in game. From our DPS scores, rotations, week after week of trying to get higher up on the raid progression or on the PvP latter. It really gets us down and makes us feel like we don't know how to play WoW.
Then it creeps in...the insecurity...what if I let my guild down? What if I let my raid down? The "What ifs" start to take residence in our minds as we are playing and suddenly we feel like we are nothing. We can feel like total losers.
But I am here to tell you, that each one of us WoW players bring something unique to the game. We are all as the quote says "good enough, smart enough and strong enough" and I want you, to start believing in yourself.
Think back to all the accomplishments that you have made in game up to the point where that insecurity starts to take a hold of you. Things like:
- Helping your guild, friends with dungeon runs, raids
- Earning various achievements
- Doing the Meta Achievement for the Violet Proto Drake
- Obtaining rare or hard to get mounts and pets
- Getting to level cap on your toons
- Playing the auction house to make a lot of gold
- Rolling new classes that you never tried before and finding out that you were good at them
- Facing your fears of new content
- and I am sure that you can come up with many more to add to the list
You see, YOU have a lot to be PROUD of that you have done in game and you need to remember that when you are feeling like you are nothing, you are not that person. You have to let go of your negative attitude and start believing in yourself.
As your WoW Life Coach, I believe that each one of you is a beautiful person. I hope that no matter what difficulties you may be facing in your real life or in your game life, that even if you don't believe in yourself, knowing that someone, who hasn't even met you believes in you can make a difference in your life today.