Wednesday, January 9, 2013

20 Days of WoW Bloggging Challenge - Day 6

Day 6 - Your Workplace/Desk (photo and/or description)

My dear readers, today I am going to tell you a bit about where I play WoW and do all of my computing

View outside my window
The photo I have posted for you, is the view from my kitchen table looking at my backyard. I use my kitchen table as my base for gaming so that I don't feel trapped inside a office/bedroom looking at a blank wall. As you can see I have a nice view of the backyard.

The structure that looks like a gazebo is actually my Jacuzzi. One off the reasons that my husband and I bought this house was this fabulous jacuzzi. The red structure in the right hand side is a Chicken coop (no chicken in there). The property is about 1/2 acre and has plenty of fruit trees, bushes, garden areas and a nice area in the back fot the horses that I will be getting soon.

My kitchen table is made of glass and I usually have a coffee mug next to me on the right side and my iPhone on the left side. I use the iPhone frequenty while playing to look things up or to check my Twitter account. I have 2 notebooks that I writte WoW notes in and those are on a chair next to me for easy access to my various spreadsheets that I created to keep track offf my army of Alts. I have created spreadsheets of what character has what reputation, who has been to the Darkmoon Faire and how many grisly trophies andDarkmoon Faire tickets they have.



No comments:

Post a Comment