Saturday, January 19, 2013

Blog News - Possible Podcast??

Hello everyone!!!

I have been getting a lot of positive feedback from the new WoW Life Coach series and I am thinking that it might be a good idea to have a Podcast.

So, I am asking you, is this something that you would consider listening to? What format would you like to see, as in short 15 minutes? or perhaps a longer format? Would you prefer to have it a solo man show? Guests? Or perhaps a two person show?

 It will be focused on the Law of Attraction and how we can bridge the game play world and our real lives, much as I have been doing in my blog posts. I am not planning on doing any WoW news, what I have been doing in WoW for the week, etc etc, as I feel that those things don't necessarily fit into my vision for the Podcast.

Would you be interested  in doing this podcast with me? Or do you have ideas for topics? Things that I could explore?

I have a new computer on order that should be here in a few weeks, so I won't be starting this project right away, For now just trying to get some ideas of where to go with it.

I am open to ideas and suggestions, so here's my contact information
@socalwowgal on Twitter
socalwowgal@gmail.com to send an email
or leave your thoughts as a comment below



No comments:

Post a Comment