Friday, January 11, 2013

20 Days of WoW Blogging Challengge - Day 8

10 Things We Don't Know About You


Today's post is a random list of things that you don't know about me...there are some very surprising things that you are about to learn and some fun things as well, so what are you waiting for...hit that Read More button


So you made it past the jump and you are interested in some things about me that you don't know...so here we go:

  1. I am a former CPA - yes as in Certified Public Accountant, I used to love auditing financial statements and preparing Tax returns. However, before you ask, I am no longer licensed, so I can't do your taxes for you
  2. I am originally from New York - I grew up on Long Island, or to properly pronounce it "Long Guy-Land"
  3. My favorite ice cream is "chocolate chip cookie dough" I call it "the flavor"
  4. I love love love the color pink - yes you can probably tell that from the colors I chose on this blog
  5. I don;t have any kids, but I have 2 dogs that  I call "my children" and soon to get 2 horses or as I will probably call them "my bigger children" or "my hooved children"
  6. At the age of 37, I had a heart attack - the "widow maker" as it is referred to by some. I could have died but I was fortunate to get treated in time.
  7. Even thought I love boating, I am not a good swimmer. Sometimes, I will wear my life jacket while swimming in the lakes or rivers, because I am that scared
  8. Probably my favorite movie is Ghostbusters, occasionally I will even quote movie lines such as the line 'when someone asks if you are a god, you say yes!' or "where do these stairs go - they go up" or "listen do you smell something' or "get her, great plan'
  9. Some of my favorite TV shows are the shows about hoarders. I find the psychology of the hoarder to be very fascinating as well as how the hoarder's behavior impact their loved ones.
  10. At the age of 41, I had a CABG x2, a CABG is open heart surgery, as in coronary bypass graft of two of the blood vessels in my heart. Once again, I could have died, but I am fortunate to have survived
And as a bonus #11 - I love to drink Dr. Pepper and coffee!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment