Monday, January 28, 2013

Blog News -I am having trouble with Comments

Hello Followers of this Blog -

I would like to thank all of you for reading and responding with comments to this blog. And I would like to apologize for not personally responding to your comments, since when I try and make a response, I cannot seem to be able to make my response post. I will be writing a blog post soon to address the questions and comments that I have recieved.

I might be moving this blog to a different site for hosting in the future, in hopes that this may alleviate the problems that I have been having.  I will also be making this move in prepartation for a podcast that I have been developing.

Thank You again for all of your support and input.

Remember I believe in YOU!

SoCalWoWGal

No comments:

Post a Comment