Wednesday, November 14, 2012

20 Days of Wow Blogging Challenge - Day 1

Day 1 - Introduce Yourself

I have come across this post 20 Days of Wow Blogging Challenge and I thought that it would be a great way to jump start this new blogging project. I can't promise that I'll the challenge done in 20 days, but I am going to try and blog about each of the topics listed until I have completed the challenge.

I thought that for this post I would introduce you to the army of alts that I have on WoW.



I started playing WoW almost 1 year ago, to the excat date (started November 2011) and I currently have created 22 toons:

Level ranges 4-76
Most are in the mid 40s range
I play on 4 servers and I have both alliance and horde toons
  • 2 DKs, one is lvl 76 and the other has not even escaped the starting zone
  • 4 Warlocks - Only one gets played
  • 5 Mages - Only 1 gets played
  • 2 Warriors - Only 1 gets played
  • 2 Paladins - Only 1 gets played
  • 2 Hunters - Both get played
  • 1 Rogue -which gets played
  • 1 Priest - which gets played
  • 1 Shanan - which might see some playtime soon
  • 2 Druids - Both get played

All of my toons are female, however, I am considering adding a few male toons, just for the dance emotes

Check out these dance moves:

,



I am totally addicted to the WoW Auction House and I have spent thousands upon thousands of gold on mounts and pets. I am getting close to the 50 mounts achievement and the 250 pets achievement.

I really enjoy the Holiday events, although with all my alts, I have to make spreadsheets to make sure that I take the ones that need xp to the events so I don't leave anyone out. Not everyone gets to go to the events, like for example, I take 2 toons to the Darkmoon Faire only so that they can save up the prize tokens to get the mounts and I take 12 toons (9 on one server and 3 on another) to ssave up for Heirloom gear.

Some of my other favorite activities in game are cooking and fishing, and for now I enjoy the daily quests (remember that I dont; have any max level toons yet so I have yet to experience the "Daily Grind"

I listen to ALOT of WoW podcasts and a read ALOT of WoW blogs, but I will save that for Day 10's entry.

I haven't come up with a cool "sign off" tag line yet...So I will leave you with ...










No comments:

Post a Comment